The Minotaur is a monster who lurks in the center of a maze…in order to escape the maze, you must conquer the monster within.
The race course represents the maze, and the minotaur represents all of the obstables standing in your way…including yourself.
This race will take you to places you’ve never been, give you views and experiences you’ll never forget, and will awaken a monster inside you that you never knew was there…the question is, who will win?
The 2018 course start location will be revealed at RACE PACKAGE PICK-UP and racers will not see or experience the course until they are actually on it.
What can you expect?
- Approx 15km course (cutoff time of 8 hours)
- High alpine terrain
- Big climbs, big descents
- Logs, scree, talus, boulders, cliffs
Here’s a few things not to expect:
- Trails – at least not the man made kind. Ours are made by goats
- Pacers – you signed up solo, you race solo
- Bandaids – this is more of a duct tape type of event
- Aid Stations – you are expected to be completely self-sufficient