The Minotaur is a monster who lurks in the center of a maze…in order to escape the maze, you must conquer the monster within.
The race course represents the maze, and the minotaur represents all of the obstables standing in your way…including yourself.
This race will take you to places you’ve never been, give you views and experiences you’ll never forget, and will awaken a monster inside you that you never knew was there…the question is, who will win?
UPDATE- August 20, 2017- Course Reveal!
What can you expect?
- Approx 15km course (cutoff time of 8 hours)
- High alpine terrain
- Big climbs, big descents
- Logs, scree, talus, boulders, cliffs
Here’s a few things not to expect:
Trails – at least not the man made kind. Ours are made by goats
- Burpees – there’s no shortcuts in the maze, the minotaur meets everyone
- Pacers – you signed up solo, you race solo
- Bandaids – this is more of duct tape type of event
“The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.”