- What information is collected by MTM
- How we use information
- How we may share information
- How you may contact MTM
What information do we collect?
We receive and may keep information voluntarily given to us when you decided to make an MTM purchase, register on an MTM website, take part in a special promotion or when you provide any other information or unique preferences to better serve you. This information may include:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Date of birth
- Your e-mail address
- Your credit card or Gift Card number
- Proof of your identity
- Any other information that MTM may voluntarily collect from you from time to time on its website or through alternate means.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources such as updated address information. This information may help us to improve our ability to service your needs such as ensuring the accurate delivery of direct mail materials.
We want you to be aware that certain online tools exist to help us service and recognize you when you visit one of our websites. For your convenience, to help us personalize your experience or better serve your needs, we may receive and store certain types of information when you visit one of our websites. Cookies may be placed on your computer when you click on an MTM e-mail, banner or on the site directly. We use this information to understand how users navigate to and around our websites, view product pages, access content and make purchases.
Once information is received, how is it used and/or shared?
Information we collect from you may be shared between all points of contact within MTM and its subsidiaries. We use this information to offer you special offers, new products and services. In addition, MTM may use such information to:
- Provide you with timely and reliable fulfillment of requests
- Do all things necessary to administer those services
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online
- Register you on the website
- Communicate offers, benefits and featured items to you
- Administer giveaways, contests, birthday programs and similar promotions
- Administer special customer recognition programs