Good times! Good karma!
Send an email to HQ@meettheminotaur.com to let us know if you are interested in volunteering. Be sure to let us know if you have a specific skill set that would apply to this event or if you have certain days or times that you are available.
Volunteering at the Minotaur SkyRace and Mini-Taur 10km is a great way to immerse yourself amongst world class outdoor athletes challenging themselves in the mountains without having to break as much sweat! As with any event, volunteers are essential to the success of a well-run race.
Volunteer positions include but are not limited to:
- Racer package pick-up
- Start/Finish set up and take down
- Remote Alpine Checkpoints (Good physical fitness a requirement for access)
- Standard Checkpoints
- Finish Line Festivities
- Clean up and Tear down
- Traffic control
Volunteer Recommended Gear List:
- Waterproof Jacket
- Warm Jacket
- Good, comfortable footwear suitable for the mountains
- Hat for sun protection and warmth
- Folding or collapsible chair
- Headlamp (just in case…)
- Water for the day
- An enthusiastic cheering voice!
- Cell phone
If your position is to be up high in the mountains you may also want to consider:
- Long pants
- Gloves for warmth and protection
- Insulated jacket